Reusable Level 2 Isolation Gown (Non-Sterile)
- Reversible gown with tie closure at neck and waist. This adjustable, easy-to-wear design accommodates a variety of shapes and sizes. Smart details like flat sewn seams, water repellent fabric and ribbed cuffs for an enhanced fit, help ensure the ultimate in comfort and protection.
- AATCC 42 & 127 requirements for Level 2 have been met (AATCC 42 Water penetration ≤ 4.5 g. AATCC 127 Hydrostatic pressure N/A)
- Closure: Ties (1-back neck tie, 2-back waist ties)
- Water repellent
- Seams: flat sewn & taped
- Cuffs: Rib
- 360-degree coverage
- Available sizes: M - XL (measurements available upon request)
- Colour: Yellow
- Fabric: Poplin Woven, 80% Polyester, 20% TPU
- Machine wash hot with similar colors, tumble dry hot. Use of 29% hydrogen peroxide in place of bleach at a ratio of 2oz of hydrogen peroxide to 20L of water.
- Labeling includes grid to track wash cycles.
- Withstands 30 commercial laundering cycles with no discernible change to appearance or barrier protection.
- Withstands 70 home laundering cycles with no discernible change to appearance or barrier protection.